Saturday, November 20, 2010

Steals: NARS at TJ Maxx


NARS Dolce Vita Set
Originally:
$40-50
Paid:
$29.99
So, one of the first "high-end" makeup items I ever bought was a NARS little set, the NARS Orgasm/Laguna with a Orgasm nail polish. it was then fated that I would forever be...a NARS junkie, no way around it. The packaging, the feel, the colors...I was just hooked. I've been slowly accumulating more into my "collection" (I have 3 eyeshadow duos, 2 blushes, 1 lipgloss, and the aforementioned blush duo and nailpolish) so when I was perusing youtube and saw someone had scored NARS at TJ Maxx...well my first thought was....WHY IS IT MIDNIGHT AND TJ MAXX IS CLOSED?! After that, I composed myself, went to work the next day, and afterwards got my ass to TJ Maxx and looked through their makeup section. I found the above kit and squeeled with joy. After checking that the blushes weren't cracked (on the contrary, they had never even been TOUCHED), I had to get it. There was another NARS item there,

but honestly it was more (34.99 I believe) and I have enough black eyeliners and mascaras to last me a lifetime so I passed..

And tomorrow I am going to stop by the other TJ Maxx in town to look for the item in the youtube video (an eyeshadow palette, so wish me luck!)

<3Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment